Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Podcast of the Week - Yarngasm

This one sounds dirty but it's really not. Although, now that it's become a video podcast, it's a bit yarn p0rny :)

Kristin, aka Voolenvine, is our host and she has recently switched to video rather than audio (although she does post the audio portion of the video so you still get an audio podcast). Often, when listening to her, I would think "I wish I could see what she's talking about" and it's like she read my mind.

Kristin is lovely and has a wonderful voice. Her enthusiasm for her projects is contagious and she has a knack for picking amazing patterns to work on, all of which I frequently queue on Ravelry.

Her blog is here and her Ravelry group is here. She also has a group that is awesome called StashBustArmy. Perfect projects to use up your stash. She also has a twitter account.

Check her out. This one is well worth sitting down for :)



No comments:

Post a Comment