Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Children's knitting books that I want to keep!

My friend's twins (age almost-7) are learning to knit so for their birthday, I got 2 very cute knitting books. So cute, I kind of want to keep them for myself!


This is such a cute book about a little girl who finds a box of yarn and always has leftover yarn, no matter how much she knits. The illustrations are amazingly good, with the distinct knit pattern making up the actual knitting.


Alana Dakos has a lot of patterns out on Ravelry that I love so I thought her book about a little girl learning to knit would be good for the twins. It's wordier than Extra Yarn but it's an entertaining book complete with how to knit instructions in the back.

I hope the kids like them! (I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment