Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Podcast Spotlight: KnottyGirls KnitCast

I've been catching up on podcasts while I am on vacation and the KnottyGirls KnitCast has reeled me in. I'm trying to start at the beginning - it's a fairly new podcast - but find that I'm listening to the newest ones as well.


Through this podcast I found out about the Sunnydale Yarn Club and I managed to snag a spot in Season Two's club! Very excited because seriously what is better than Buffy AND yarn?? They also do a Mean Girls Yarn Club and I think I want to get in on that as well. The colors are just beautiful.

Jen and Laura are geeky and talk about the very things that I love, including Downton Abbey, Doctor Who and superheroes. There is a lot of knitting talk as well, so it's not all geek stuff. They've pointed me in the direction of some lovely patterns that I've already claimed on Ravelry. The sound quality is good, their interaction with each other is great and they have had some really good interviews as well.

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment