Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2014

FOs Party!!!

I finally have a set of Finished Objects!!! Color me stupid excited!

Firstly, I had some Candy Cane yarn that an ex-coworker gifted me. Handspun from Stockannette in Indianapolis. Very cute yarn, 90 yards and it was just sitting there. He got the yarn at the Handspun Christmas marketplace last year (I know because I went too and bought another skein of yarn). So I found the Mile-A-Minute scarf and casted on. This literally only took me an evening to complete.


Taking up my entire Seats-6-table plus a box added to the end

Up close - slipped stitch pattern

It took about 3-4 soakings in the sink to get the red to stop leaking out. About the 4th round, the water ran clear and my kitchen smells like wet sheep. Which isn't a bad thing.

Next!

My friend's socks are DONE and DELIVERED!

M. Tosh yarn... purty

My Dichotomy shawl is DONE! I got this 90% done on the trip to Florida...car knitting and all. It's lovely with one mistake that I missed. A friend offered to use crochet to fix the hole so it will be a lovely shawl to wear in the winter. It's my Game of Thrones shawl as it's made with Lorna's Laces in Winter is Coming. Beautiful. I want another one.
Squee!

I have a chemo cap that will be done this weekend. Just finishing the decreases. It's a pretty lace pattern, so I hope my friend likes it.

To leave you... here's the cap with a happy happy dog in the background watching me.



No comments:

Post a Comment