Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Did I add to my stash?? *sigh*

In Chicago, I found (with the help of my friend!) a few knitting stores. Since I must find local shops when I travel, I had to go.

The first one was ok. I was looking for more local, fun stuff and they had the traditional labels you see everywhere. They had some Noro on sale, so I got a skein.

Onward to Stitch(es) and yowza. Big, bright store! I found yarn that I can't find in Indiana and didn't want to order online without squishing it. Madeline Tosh and Sweet Georgia! Beautiful stuff and there was a sale going on.

I also got a cute new knitting bag. I spent way too much and was very happy!



We headed to Vogue Fabric store too and I wasn't as enthused since I don't sew. My imagination just wasn't as kickstarted but I want to learn to sew and plan to this year.


Chicago was a good trip! Even got to go downtown to see the Christmas decorations...




What a good town :)


No comments:

Post a Comment