Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Furry...

I actually feel like I have some forward momentum lately. One of the problems of having my thyroid removed and having wonky guts is that my meds don't often work as I think they should, so I've been just exhausted lately. I decided this week that I have too much stuff to do to be tired and am faking the energy it's going to take to power through.

My first attempt at a baby bootie is sketchy at best. My brain isn't seeing how this pattern will make a bootie so I'm continuing to the end to see what happens. And then I can figure out what I've done wrong and correct it for the real set of booties.

I got some homemade stitch markers in the mail today and they can only be described as art. Pictures forthcoming.

Tomorrow is the Jay County Fiber Fest in Portland, Indiana. Is it weird that I wrote down all the yarn I would need for some projects as a just in case?? Because I did. Real, honest-to-goodness day off work tomorrow and mom and I are traveling to Portland! Hopefully the weather is good - unlike right now.

Born Lost Creations is finally getting some "official" things to help advertise the knitted awesomeness. More news soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment