Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is it.....Spring?

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!! It looks and feels like Spring out! *calm down* I'm sure we'll get snow tomorrow but nonetheless, I'm busting out the patio furniture in the hopes of knitting outside with a beer in hand. Or on the table (hard to knit with a beer in the hand).

I already busted my "don't buy books" resolution. I got some lovely knitting books at Borders yesterday.
I'm quite excited! I'm really ready to start tackling socks, I think. I'm going to get some cheaper, non-handdyed sock yarn to practice with this weekend and just start tackling. The Cookie A book looks so good, she seems to be the top in socks. Heh.

And the MochiMochi? How can anyone resist these little critters??? You can't.

Mailing off some baby goods today to a friend. Hopefully she likes them well enough. I made 2 newborn hats and an umbilical hat from the Stitch N Bitch book (SUPER easy hat to knit). Plus a pair of seamless booties (with I-cord ribbon) and some little French booties that were cute but I'm not sure of the practicality of them.

The Knit n'Bitch group is meeting up again on the 26th. Really looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll get some knitting done this time since all we did last time was talk. Ha!

Going to the Indianapolis Museum of Art this weekend. Mostly for the Thornton Dial exhibit and the Sun boxes but also to get inspiration. I have lots of color scheme ideas for yarn and several ideas for pillow cases.

Off to enjoy the beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment