Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WIP has become a FO

I finished the big ol' blanket from the last post. I'm so incredibly happy! I need to finish up the loose ends and then wrap it up for Christmas.

I've had an incredible desire to rid myself of things. Not sure what has caused this feeling, but I think it's the medical problems I've had lately. When stuff like that happens, I always look around and realize that material things are just meh. Part of my cleansing process is the stash I've accumulated of yarn and stuff. NOT that I regret my purchases :) But cleaning up the WIPs is #1 on my list right now.  I realize that a lot of the yarn I purchased was bought with someone in mind. Now to just get those projects underway and out to the recipients.

I'm still working on a lace scarf and it's coming so close to being complete. Once I get a way to photograph it so that you can see how beautiful the color and pattern are, I shall. It's a coffee colored Malabrigo yarn, so soft and beautiful. Did I mention it's beautiful?


There's a great article on The Guardian about boys and men taking up knitting. More guys should. It's a great relaxing hobby. All the cool kids are doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment