Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

Podcast of the Week - Down Cellar Studio Podcast

I listen to a frightening amount of podcasts, mostly crafty but also sciencey. I thought I would share my favorites with you each week!

Right now, I'm running through the back catalog of a fairly new knitting podcast. The Down Cellar Studio podcast with BostonJen. She does more than just knitting and one of my favorite features is the photography section. She really gives some good information on how to take photographs, of your crafts and other things.

She sews, crochets a bit and has a really great voice.

Lately she's been doing more contests, knit-a-longs and giveaways. Fun stuff! Plus, almost all the patterns she mentions? I go straight to Ravelry and queue. Enabler!

Here's her group on Ravelry, with a current knit-a-long!

Check her out!


No comments:

Post a Comment