Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Podcast Spotlight: 2 Knit Lit Chicks

I've been catching up on some podcasts that I kind of let go for a bit recently. Any podcast about knitting and books is pretty going to be on my iPod and the 2 Knit Lit Chicks is one I started listening to after CraftLit.

This is another mother/daughter podcast and it's full of content: from knitting to contests to books to everything else. Most of the episodes come in about an hour, which seems a pretty decent time to just sit and relax, craft and listen.

Their shownotes (linked above) are chokeful of links to pretty much everything they talk about. They have a book talk section and I'm at a loss how these 2 women read SO much (and I thought I was a big reader!) but they are heavy on audiobooks as well. So far, I have to admit that their book tastes really do not mesh with mine but I love listening to the very honest reviews - if they don't like a book, they do not like a book.

They are joining some other podcasters to put on a knitting retreat in California and, just based on listening to the podcast, I would love to go and meet these ladies!

They often have contests in their group on Ravelry and also host several KALs (knit-a-longs). The Mother Bear Project seems to be their pet project and I have since bought the pattern to start my own bears for the KALs.

Give these ladies a listen!


No comments:

Post a Comment